Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Blustery Fall Day



 Super windy day, so we went down to the beach to check out the waves. They were AWESOME!

Monday, September 20, 2010

DUH!

Today, I remembered to bring Ryan to preschool. It seems like such a silly thing to forget, but last Friday, I forgot that my baby goes to school, and brought him an hour late.
WOW! Great Mom!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

A new year




Obviously, it has been an extremely long time since I have blogged. Life has just been life, and has kept me busy. Many things that I love, the blog being one of them, has had to sit on the back burner until I find the time to get to it.
We have been having such a great summer! We took a family trip up north (Michigan), got an in ground pool in our backyard, and I got to spend some time with Amaya (just Amaya) on a trip to Chicago.

School started this week. Amaya is in 4th grade, and Jake in 1st. Ryan will be starting pre school next week, as he is a "big boy" now. It is so crazy to think that all of my kids will be in school!! Sad, but OH SO exciting!! So far J and A are loving everything about school! The kids, their teachers, and eating hot lunch. Amaya is NOT a fan of getting up early, but she will have to live with that! Jake just jumps out of bed and gets ready. I love that!












I will be finding a little more time to do some of my "things", so you will be seeing more of me on here!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

I has been forever......just a random post to get something on here.

It is spring, the weather has been fair, so we need to get outside. I bought a trampoline yesterday. I was a promise to Amaya when she was going through everything and wasn't able to jump, run, etc...be a kid. I would have promised her the world, but a trampoline it is. So today we will be putting it together. The kids are sooo excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment