Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Friday, October 31, 2008

Ryan


Halloween is such a fun time for our kids, it means COSTUMES (Jake's favorite), candy, trick or treating and class parties. I have been fortunate the last few years and have had the day off, but it is so busy. This year I took a vacation day so that I could continue to enjoy this day with them.


Sadly, Ryan has woke up with a fever of 100.8, and is very mellow for him. He was extremely tired last night, and actually went to be at 7:15pm, which is very out of the ordinary. Now, we know why. Poor little bug, not feeling well on a really fun day. Ironically, Jake had a fever last year on this day too. We, however, didn't realize it until we got home from trick or treating.


We will see what the day brings, lots of joy, I am sure!!


Happy Halloween!!

Ryan did this a few weeks ago when we went to the library for toddler time. (with some help of course)

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Who's the boss?

Yeah, that's right, and don't forget it!!!!!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Slacker!!!



Wow, I have been the worst blogging slacker lately. I have been busy doing other things like taking photos for people, working overtime and just being a mom. That takes a lot of time and effort. I have many things to blog, but feel that I need to get some other things done before I take the time to catch this up. Stay tuned for pics of some REALLY cute kids, making glass beads, and more fall pics (I always have a ton of them)

No comments:

Post a Comment