Wednesday, April 15, 2015


Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Treasure

So, here is my treasure! It is an antique bedpan! I am trying to find inexpensive, clever, cute things to decorate my yard and gardens. This is the perfect shape to hold some sort of plants that has some hanging parts to it. It is funny and ironic, being that I am a nurse!

Treasure

I wish I did this more, I am hoping to find some treasures!!

Really Obama?

Tank on "E" since yesterday......so I had to get gas today. Gas is so expensive right now! I just spent $63 to only get close to 3/4 of a full tank! That is just crazy!!!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Yummy Treats!

At the store they were giving out dog treat samples, so I took one home for our beloved, Penny. It was just a little bag with star shapes treats. She had a couple that day, then I put the package in the pantry. Today I found the empty package on the floor in the pantry....now, I am pretty sure that only me and Amaya knew about this package, so, jokingly I asked the boys, "who ate these treats?". Ryan just looked at me like he did, but didn't want to get in trouble, and Jake denied it. I told them that they were dog treats and started cracking up! They both ended up confessing that they each had some. I couldn't help but just laugh!
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum!
Penny the Puppy

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ugh, the leg!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr! Amaya has been having problems with her leg again! It is such a bummer, and I feel so bad for her. She started having pain in the left thigh and hip around January, but it got exacerbated after our first ski trip to Crystal Mountain. It was so bad that day, that we had to carry her! She couldn't even walk on it after she skied.
Back to Dr. Forness we went, and now we are in physical therapy. She had a bunch of lab tests (RA, sed rate, calcium stuff...) that came back negative, which is great, but still have problems and unanswered questions! We go back in 6 wks for more X-rays.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bicycle

I got a new bike for my birthday. The last bike that i bought was a Trek mountain bike 20 years ago, which Scott now rides. My new bike is so comfortable and I got a cute basket for the front. I felt like Peewee Herman when I was trying out bikes, or like a grandma. However, it is so comfortable. I guess, at this age, comfort wins over style. But, my bike is actually kinda cute!!!

Hearts

Ryan: I love you so much, I'm gonna make you 1,000 hearts!
"mommy star!"

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Gymnastics

Jake asked for years to do gymnastics, this year we signed him up. He just goes once a week on Thursdays, but wishes he could go everyday! He LOVES it!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Birthday

Today is my 41st birthday? I can't believe it. 41! Crazy! I just don't feel that old, not that 41 is old, but I swear, it was just yesterday that I was 30!
I am working today, it is a regularly scheduled day for me, and at my work, that is considered a holiday!! Double time, baby! Whoo hoo!
I was pleasantly surprised when my dad brought up a Ryke's cake to my work. Yum! They are the best cakes!!!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Blue

Ryan is a bit sleepy this afternoon. He has "Blue" in his mouth. Blue is his blue blankie which he has had since he was a baby. He has always loved him, and for some reason loves to stuff his mouth as full as he can, then bites down. So odd, but comforting for our little man.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ryan Basketball

Ryan's last basketball game was today. We have had so much fun going to his games and cheering him on. He has so much fun playing. He runs up and down that court yelling "I'm open" to all the other players. He dribbles back and forth, passes like a team player?, and scores much of the time. This has been our best basketball season to watch, as Jake and Amaya never had the drive that he does. One time he got a bloody nose and returned to the game? This time he got whacked in the eye, had some swelling and bruising and then returned to play out the rest of the game. He is definitely a little sports nut!

Snuggles

Snuggling with my babies this morning.

Word!

Ryan has such a witty, funny charisma about him. He is such an independent little boy!

March.....

March is reading month. Jake got his new prescription reading glasses just in time. He looks so cute in his "red" glasses. That is what he wanted, so that is what he got!


Jake is in 2nd grade, and is 8 yrs old

Amaya at school

I went to the intermediate school this morning to do "popcorn" duty. This is Amaya and her friends Emily and Shelby.

Stretch

This just doesn't look right! Jake has always been limber, he takes after his dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment